|09:52 pm - Interview Meme|
Interview Meme! taken from faded_facade
1 - Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed.
2 - I will respond; I'll ask you five questions.
3 - You'll update your journal with my five questions, and your five answers.
4 - You'll include this explanation.
5 - You'll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.
1. Your top 5 OTPs of all time, what are they and why are they your top 5?
Hmm.. this is tough. (In no particular order except 1)
- My All-Time OTP, no couple will ever surpass them is Gwen/Ianto (I know they are AU but they would be such an awesome canon pairing. I am still secretly hoping that RTD surprises the fans that Gwen’s baby’s father is Ianto.) Gwen/Ianto (Torchwood) is my all-time favorite because they are made up of my favorite characters of Torchwood and they would just be perfect for each other. Jack puts Ianto down and won’t admit to being a couple and Rhys just holds Gwen back. My sister and I always say that Gwen is the heart of Torchwood and Ianto is the soul.
- Buffy/Spike (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) because they make each other better. I loved how their story went from hate to love. They had this understanding between them that was just beautiful.
- Puck/Rachel (Glee) because I love how Rachel makes Puck a sweeter, more understanding guy (he chose her over football).
- Ten/Reinette (Doctor Who) because I believe they are soulmates (which Sophia said in an interview that Reinette was the Doctor’s soulmate). I loved everything from the first kiss til he read her letter. She is just perfect for the Doctor. I loved the sidebit that David and Sophia were falling for each other in real life during the filming of this ep which just adds to the couple’s enticement.
- Pacey/Joey (Dawson’s Creek) because they were one of my first OTPs. They also had the hate to love thing. I loved their slow progression from friends to secret lovers to full-fledge dating back to friends then finally ending up together.
2. What is your favorite thing to do in the summer?
Relax. My school schedule is so busy during the fall and spring that I just love to relax in the summer whether it’s swimming, reading, vidding, or just sleeping in, I love it all.
3. If you were to recommend me a show, what show would it be and why should I watch it?
I would recommend Glee but you already watch it so I will say Secret Diary of a Call Girl. There are other shows that I love that you should watch but most of those are hyped on a lot so I will pick a show you don’t see much about. I love SDoaCG because it’s very witting and fun. There are a lot of sex scenes but I skip past those. The heart of the story is really good. I’ve only seen the full series 3. With series 1 & 2, I’ve just seen and heard about what happens in a few eps. Billie Piper is great in it along with her supporting cast. My sister got me into liking the show after 2 series of begging me to watch it and my refusal because I thought it would just be really sexual. But it’s more about Billie’s character’s life. So if you haven’t seen it, I would definitely recommend it.
4. Do you have any hidden talents and if you do, what is it?
I don’t really have any hidden talents.
5. It's 5PM on a Friday night, what are you most likely doing?
Oh, I’m boring. I am probably either reading, doing homework, or watching a movie/show with my sister.