May 26th, 2010
|12:19 am - Glee's ep 1x20 - My Opinion|
Tonight's ep was great but a few things have upset me.
- Kristen hate, what the heck? Not cool.
- My fellow P/R shippers bashing Quinn. I think Quinn has every right to decide who is and is not going to be in the delivery room with her. She is giving up this baby so she seems just to want to get it done with as this is a painful, emotional experience for her. Also, as Puck (as much as I love him) can be a jerk, she might not want him there. As I am studying to be a L&D nurse and later in life midwife, I have learned that stress of a person's presence who you do not want in the room can hender labor. Everybody has a right to their opinion and this is mine.
- The Finn and Kurt thing was not dealt with well, I thought. Burt was awesome but I think Kurt is also in the wrong. Rooming with someone whose has a crush on you that you don't return would be difficult whether it is heterosexual or homosexual. Finn should not have used that language but Kurt should not have tried to force a way for Finn to room with him.
- Puck asking "where's Rachel?" (My P/R bias but I think there was more to wondering where Rachel is than was spoken.)
- Pokerface was beautiful. Lea and Idina sang it wonderfully. I wouldn't have picked that song for a mother-daughter song but okay.
- Puck singing "Beth." OMG!! That was beautiful. It is my favorite KISS song. I loved when Adam Lambert sang it and was so happy to hear Mark sing it. My sister thought it might convert her to P/Q but we both realized once again that, in our opinion, there is no chemistry.
- Aww, Finn's face after Puck sang to Quinn. O come on writers, give us some more F/Q.
- Next week, TERRI!!! Yay! I so cannot wait.
Feel free to agree or disagree with me. I would love to hear other people's opinion. Just be respectful of mine and other people's opinion.
Current Music: Beth by the Glee Cast
agreed!! When he asked where Rachel was the reason seemed like a cover up to what was really going on in his head. And Finn's look during the song, I need more F/Q in my life. I'm sooo stoked for Terri, I've missed that crazy woman.